Individual Member Representative Benefits:
- Scientific Tools & Information – Official Methods of Analysis (OMA) Online, world renowned publications, the Web site www.aoac.org;
- Professional Development & Recognition – AOAC’s educational sessions, participation on various boards, committees, working groups, and panels; and recognition for volunteer service and scientific excellence and contribution;
- Networking & Volunteer Opportunities – Access to colleagues via the Online Membership Directory, collaboration with world leading authorities and expert scientists through participation on expert panels, stakeholder working groups, AOAC Annual Meeting, AOAC Mid-Year Meeting, local AOAC Sections, AOAC analytical communities, and technical divisions
- Preferred member pricing on AOAC products and services, including all publications, conferences and much more
- Inside Laboratory Management, the Association’s magazine; and
- SPECTRUM, the Association’s Online Newsletter.