The AOAC Annual Meeting:
New science. New leaders. New opportunities.
Meet top experts and keep pace with innovation in methods-based science at the 133rd AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting. This once a year event is where the food science analytical community comes together to share knowledge and forge business-building collaborations. Be part of the event that will shape the initiatives in 2020 and beyond.
Focus on the future in a fast-changing field
In an innovative and diverse industry, new food safety challenges are always on the horizon. At this year’s Annual Meeting, AOAC introduces the Analytical Solutions Forum, a multi-faceted “idea incubator” focusing on preparing for regulatory changes and emerging food safety issues. In a plenary and two breakout sessions, join thought-provoking discussions on how to identify and meet analytical needs—before public health emergencies arise.
Expand your expertise in a knowledge-centered industry
This year’s meeting includes 29 scientific sessions on emerging methods, best practices, and trending topics like food fraud and cannabis purity and potency. Discover new technologies from DNA authentication to genomic microbial identification and get expert insights through:
- More than 250 poster presentations
- AOAC Stakeholder panel and working group meetings
- Three training courses (fee-based)
- “AOAC Spotlight”—insiders share professional insights in short, informal talks
Network for success with other collaborative professionals
With more than 850 attendees from global industry, government and academia, the AOAC Annual Meeting is a unique opportunity to build professional networks:
- Networking receptions, including an orientation and a reception for new members and first-time attendees
- Attendees from 39 countries worldwide and 17 AOAC Sections including China, Taiwan, Japan, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, and North America
- 60 exhibitors from the private sector, nonprofits, and government agencies
Join the community at the AOAC Annual Meeting
The future of food happens at the AOAC Annual Meeting.
- Businesses gain access to scientific and regulatory experts, and the opportunity to shape trends and standards that get adopted
- Scientists build their professional expertise and access a community of like-minded individuals to share information and best practices with
- Regulators join an unprecedented forum for collaboration with stakeholders on complex testing and analysis challenges, helping improve compliance and public safety
Be part of the conversation – Register now