J. AOAC Int. to Feature Special Guest Editor Section on
Novel Methods for Drug Analysis in Biological Samples
The May/June 2011 issue of the Journal of AOAC INTERNATIONAL will feature a Special Guest Editor Section consisting of ten papers on New Methods for Drug Analysis in Biological Samples and Other Matrixes.
The special section was guest edited by Danica Agbaba and Andjelija Malenovic, University of Belgrade Agbaba says, "This special section provides up-to-date information on recently developed and validated analytical techniques that may prove interesting and useful to analysts in industrial laboratories, regulatory agencies, and researchers."
The Special Guest Editor Section includes the following contributions:
The Special Guest Editor Section, which was arranged by Acquisitions Editor Joseph Sherma, will appear in the May/June 2011 issue of J. AOAC Int. For additional information on this special section, please contact Catherine Wattenberg, at email@example.com. To subscribe to J. AOAC Int. or to purchase reprints of the Special Section, contact Customer Service at CustomerService@aoac.org or Tel: +1-301-924-7077 ext. 170, or visit http://www.aoac.org/pubs/jaoac.htm.
- "Capillary Methods for Drug Analysis," by Ans Hendrickx, Debby Mangelings, and Yvan Vander Heyden
- "Study and Development of Reversed Phase HPLC Systems for the Determination of 2-Imidazolines in the Presence of Preservatives in Pharmaceutical Preparations," by Costantinos G. Antoniou, Catherine K. Markopoulou, Maria G. Kouskoura, and John E. Koundourellis
- "Development and Validation of an HPLC Method for Determination of Ziprasidone and Its Impurities in Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms," by Marija Pavlovic, Marija Malesevic, Katarina Nikolic, and Danica Agbaba
- "Validation of an Oil-in-Water Microemulsion Liquid Chromatography Method for Analysis of Perindopril tert-Butylamine and Its Impurities" by Marija Mašković, Yannis Dotsikas, Anđelija Malenović, Biljana Jančić-Stojanović, Darko Ivanović, and Mirjana Medenica
- "Development and Validation of a High Performance Thin-Layer Chromatographic Method for Determination of Ofloxacin Residues on Pharmaceutical Equipment Surfaces,"
by Irena Vovk and Breda Simonovska
- "Chemometric Detection of Acetaminophen in Pharmaceuticals by Infrared Spectroscopy Combined with Pattern Recognition Techniques. Comparison of Attenuated Total Reflectance-FTIR and Raman Spectroscopy" by Łukasz Komsta, Henryk Czarnik-Matusewicz, Roman Szostak, Anna Gumieniczek, Rafał Pietraś, Robert Skibiński, and Tadeusz Inglot
- "Determination of Neomycin and Oxytetracycline in the Presence of their Impurities in Veterinary Dosage Forms by High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Specometry" by Katarina Vučićević-Prčetić, Robert Cservenák, and Niko Radulović
- "Advantages of Automation in Plasma Sample Preparation Prior to HPLC/MS/MS Quantification. Application to the Determination of Cilazapril and Cilazaprilat in a Bioequivalence Study," by Filomila Kolocouri, Yannis Dotsikas, Constantinos Apostolou, Constantinos Kousoulos, Georgios-Stefanos Soumelas, and Yannis L. Loukas
- "Monolithic Spin Column: A New Extraction Device for Analysis of Drugs in Urine and Serum by GC/MS and HPLC/MS" by Akira Namera, Masakata Nagao, Akihiro Nakamoto, Shota Miyazaki, and Takeshi Saito
- "Development and Validation of Micellar Liquid Chromatographic Methods for the Determination of Antibiotics in Different Matrixes," by Maria Rambla-Alegre, Josep Esteve-Romero, and Samuel Carda-Broch