If you are joining AOAC for the first time please Click Here.
To RENEW your Membership, please Click Here.
AOAC INTERNATIONAL is a professional scientific association dedicated
to the validation of analytical methods and quality laboratory management.
Today AOAC's membership numbers nearly 4000 members from more than
90 countries, working in industry, government and academia. These
individuals are laboratory managers, analytical chemists, microbiologists,
toxicologists, forensic scientists and management executives. Membership--and
active participation--in AOAC INTERNATIONAL is an opportunity for
these professionals to demonstrate their dedication to analytical
AOAC INTERNATIONAL membership is non-transferable.
Benefits of AOAC individual membership include:
- Access to the Official Methods of Analysis Online at www.eoma.aoac.org
- Access to Member Only Online Content
- Subscription to AOAC's Inside Laboratory Management Magazine
- Discounts on AOAC's Publications
- Member Pricing on AOAC's Annual Meeting & Training Course Registrations
- Opportunity to join AOAC's Technical Divisions
- Opportunity to participate in AOAC methods development and validation programs, as well as committees.