AOAC recognizes that companies are interested in creating a relationship with AOAC and its members. We understand the value of providing a means to not only sell your products, but to be seen as a solution provider and a friend in the industry.
To meet your needs, AOAC has created a year-long partnership program that runs for 12 months. Now, instead of sponsoring an event or an item at the Annual Meeting, organizations can form true partnerships and continue long-standing relationships with the Association.
AOAC Partners Receive:
- Company advertisement and link to your web site included in the AOAC electronic newsletter, The Spectrum. This quarterly newsletter is sent to all AOAC members.
- Company logo with a link to your web site on all Annual Meeting email blasts. Approximately 20 email blasts are sent throughout the year to alert members of upcoming Annual Meeting deadlines and information.
- Company logo included on a one-page Partnership advertisement in the Journal of AOAC INTERNATIONAL. This bi-monthly journal has a print circulation of approximately 2,000 subscribers.
- A half-page black and white advertisement within the Annual Meeting Final Program.
- Recognition as an AOAC Partner in the Annual Meeting Preliminary Program, Final Program and Inside Laboratory Management (6 issues).
- Recognition on the Partnership signs displayed at the Annual Meeting in the AOAC registration area of the hotel.
- A link to your company’s web site on the Annual Meeting home page of the AOAC INTERNATIONAL web site.
- Your materials (brochures, etc.) inserted into the Annual Meeting bags and provided to every registrant.
- 30-minute Partnership Presentation time slot at the 2019 Annual Meeting.
- Booth space priority within the Exhibit Hall of the 2020 Annual Meeting.
AOAC’s goal is to work together with industry to create a long-standing relationship and a win-win for AOAC and our partners.
Annual Partnership Fee
Partnership Program Contact
Director, Meetings & Exposition
Email: [email protected]