March 11 - 15, 2019
Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center
9751 Washingtonian Boulevard
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
The AOAC INTERNATIONAL Midyear Meeting and Analytical Solutions Forum has evolved to empower the scientific community to take the lead on addressing global issues. The Forum serves as a science-based, open meeting where global stakeholders from government, industry and academia convene to identify issues and articulate standard method performance requirements (SMPRs) needed for eliminating trade barriers; substantiating health claims; and meeting and/or establishing regulatory requirements.
NEW!! Stakeholder Panel on Strategic Food Analytical Methods (SPSFAM) Meeting and the International Stakeholder Panel on Alternative Methodologies (ISPAM) Meeting have consolidated and evolved into the Analytical Solutions Forum.
NEW!! Training Course presented by AOAC/A2LA - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Bridging the Gap from 2005 (MS 110) on Monday, March 11, 2019. Registration to open soon.
What can you expect?
Analytical Solutions Forum Plenary Session with regulatory and industry speakers to address emerging issues
- Cannabis Analytical Science Program (CASP) – Learn how AOAC is prioritizing method development
- Working Groups on Gluten in Oats, Food Fraud/Authenticity, Allergens, Furans, and also Microbiology Acceptance Criteria
- Stakeholder Panel on Infant Formula and Adult Nutritionals (SPIFAN) Meeting and an Expert Review Panel(s)
- AOAC/A2LA Training Course - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Bridging the Gap from 2005 (MS 110)
- Multiple networking opportunities to connect with other professionals
For the full schedule, click the tab above.