The 2022 AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting & Exposition will be held August 26 – September 1, 2022 at the Westin Kierland in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.
The AOAC 2022 Call for Proposals will open in mid-November 2021.
The AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting: A Unique Analytical Science Opportunity
The AOAC Annual Meeting & Exposition provides unparalleled professional development, networking, and collaboration in methods-based science.
- Businesses: Meet scientific and regulatory experts and engage with new trends and standards.
- Scientists: Build professional expertise and network with your community to share information and best practices.
- Regulators: Leverage unprecedented opportunity for stakeholder collaboration on complex testing and analysis challenges, helping improve compliance and public safety.
Keep Pace with Innovation
- Take advantage of emerging methods, best practices, and trending topics like food fraud and cannabis purity and potency.
- Discover new technologies, from DNA authentication to genomic microbial identification.
- Get professional insights from industry insiders through the AOAC Spotlight.
Experience the AOAC Analytical Solutions Forum
This multi-faceted “idea incubator” focuses on regulatory changes and emerging food safety issues. A plenary and two breakout sessions feature thought-provoking ideas to identify and meet analytical needs—before public health emergencies arise.