The next AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting and Exposition will be held August 27 – September 2, 2021 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts USA.
The AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting: a unique analytical science opportunity
The AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting & Exposition provides unparalleled professional development, networking, and collaboration in methods-based science.
- Businesses: meet scientific and regulatory experts… and gain the opportunity to participate in trends and standards.
- Scientists: build professional expertise and network with your community to share information and best practices.
- Regulators: leverage unprecedented opportunity
for stakeholder collaboration on complex testing and analysis
challenges… helping improve compliance and public safety.
Keep Pace with Innovation
- Take advantage of emerging methods, best practices, and trending topics like food fraud and cannabis purity and potency.
- Discover new technologies, from DNA authentication to genomic microbial identification.
- Get professional insights from industry insiders through the AOAC Spotlight.
Experience the AOAC Analytical Solutions Forum
This multi-faceted “idea incubator” focuses on regulatory changes and
emerging food safety issues. A plenary and two breakout sessions
feature thought-provoking ideas to identify and meet analytical
needs—before public health emergencies arise.