The AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting & Exposition provides unparalleled professional development, networking, and collaboration in methods-based science.
Call for Proposals for the 2021 AOAC Annual Meeting
The next AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting and Exposition will be held August 27 – September 2, 2021 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts USA.
The AOAC INTERNATIONAL Technical Programming Council (TPC) invites interested individuals to submit proposals for the 135th Annual Meeting. Proposals may be submitted between November 16, 2020 and January 19, 2021.
The AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting: a unique analytical science opportunity
- Businesses: meet scientific and regulatory experts… and gain the opportunity to participate in trends and standards.
- Scientists: build professional expertise and network with your community to share information and best practices.
- Regulators: leverage unprecedented opportunity
for stakeholder collaboration on complex testing and analysis
challenges… helping improve compliance and public safety.
Keep Pace with Innovation
- Take advantage of emerging methods, best practices, and trending topics like food fraud and cannabis purity and potency.
- Discover new technologies, from DNA authentication to genomic microbial identification.
- Get professional insights from industry insiders through the AOAC Spotlight.
Experience the AOAC Analytical Solutions Forum
This multi-faceted “idea incubator” focuses on regulatory changes and
emerging food safety issues. A plenary and two breakout sessions
feature thought-provoking ideas to identify and meet analytical
needs—before public health emergencies arise.