The AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting & Exposition provides unparalleled professional development, networking, and collaboration in methods-based science. Join us in Orlando, Florida, September 11-17.
A Can’t Miss Opportunity…
The 134th AOAC INTERNATIONAL Annual Meeting and Exposition will be held at the Swan & Dolphin Hotel, Orlando, Florida, September 11-17, 2020.
- Businesses: meet scientific and regulatory experts… and gain the opportunity to participate in trends and standards.
- Scientists: build professional expertise and network with your community to share information and best practices.
- Regulators: leverage unprecedented opportunity for stakeholder collaboration on complex testing and analysis challenges… helping improve compliance and public safety.
Keep Pace with Innovation
- Take advantage of emerging methods and trending topics like harmonization of CBD/hemp standards and methods from “Seed to Sale.”
- Discover new technologies, from mobile botanical identification to how MALDI-TOF and NGS are rewriting industry’s data needs.
- Get professional insights from industry insiders through the AOAC Spotlight talks.
Experience the AOAC Analytical Solutions Forum
The AOAC Analytical Solutions Forum serves as an “idea incubator.” It is a science-based, open meeting where global stakeholders from government, industry and academia can convene to share emerging issues that are impacting food safety, food defense and food security; and, to examine the role (and need) for analytical standards and methods.
AOAC would like to thank our 2020 Champions