Formerly known as the Partners Program, the Champions Program is an opportunity for organizations to form true partnerships and continue long-standing relationships with the Association.
AOAC recognizes that companies are interested in forming relationships with AOAC and its members while supporting our mission and strategy. We understand the value of providing a means to be seen as a solution provider and an ally to our stakeholders. To recognize your valuable support, AOAC offers a year-long Champions program that runs for 12 months. See the 2020 Champions >
AOAC Champion Benefits:
- Company profile and link to your web site included in the AOAC electronic newsletter, The Spectrum. This monthly newsletter is sent to all AOAC members.
- Company logo with a link to your web site on all Annual Meeting and Midyear Meeting email blasts. Approximately 30 email blasts are sent throughout the year to alert members of upcoming Annual Meeting deadlines and information.
- A half-page advertisement within the Annual Meeting online Final Program.
- Recognition as an AOAC Champion in the Annual Meeting Preliminary Program, online Final Program, Inside Laboratory Management magazine (6 issues), Journal of AOAC INTERNATIONAL, and the Annual Meeting mobile app.
- Recognition on the Champion signs displayed at the Annual Meeting and Midyear Meeting in the AOAC registration area of the hotel.
- A link to your company’s web site on the Meetings pages of the AOAC INTERNATIONAL web site.
- Your materials (brochures, etc.) inserted into the Annual Meeting bags and provided to every registrant.
- 30-minute Champion Presentation time slot at the 2020 Annual Meeting.
- Booth space priority within the Exhibit Hall of the 2021 Annual Meeting.
AOAC’s goal is to work together with stakeholders to maintain a long-standing relationship and a win-win for AOAC and our Champions.
Annual Champions Fee
Champions Program Contact
Director, Meetings & Exposition
Email: [email protected]
Tel: (240) 912-1449