133rd Annual Meeting & Exposition
September 6-12, 2019
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
A Can’t Miss Opportunity…
For unparalleled professional development, networking, and collaboration in methods-based science!
- Businesses: meet scientific and regulatory experts… and gain the opportunity to participate in trends and standards.
- Scientists: build professional expertise and network with your community to share information and best practices.
- Regulators: leverage unprecedented opportunity for stakeholder collaboration on complex testing and analysis challenges… helping improve compliance and public safety.
Keep Pace with Innovation
- Take advantage of emerging methods, best practices, and trending topics like food fraud and cannabis purity and potency.
- Discover new technologies, from DNA authentication to genomic microbial identification.
- Get professional insights from industry insiders through the AOAC Spotlight.
Enhance Your Career With Training
AOAC Method Validation Course
September 12, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. | Fee: $500 USD
This is a review of the technical validation requirements and processes of the Performance Tested Methods℠ and Official Methods of Analysis programs. The course will include breakout sessions covering the technical requirements for microbiology methods and for chemistry methods.
Experience the AOAC Analytical Solutions Forum
This multi-faceted “idea incubator” focuses on regulatory changes and emerging food safety issues. A plenary and two breakout sessions feature thought-provoking ideas to identify and meet analytical needs—before public health emergencies arise.