February 12, 2020
DEADLINE: March 4, 2020.
AOAC INTERNATIONAL (AOAC) announces the availability of a draft standard method performance requirements (SMPR®) for:
The draft SMPR represent the stakeholder panel deliberations. In accordance with AOAC standard developing procedures, the draft document must be posted for an open public comment period.
The public comment period opens Wednesday, February 12, 2020 and ends Wednesday, March 4, 2020. Comments will be compiled and reviewed, and the documents may be revised if necessary, based on comments received.
Comments must be submitted using the form provided. Marked up documents will not be accepted. AOAC requests the following guidelines be observed in providing comments:
- For specific comments, please state the line number and/or range of line numbers in each document for which the comment applies.
- Provide rationale as to why the editor should consider the comment.
- Please specify if the comment is an editorial, content, or general comment.
- Editorial comments provide additional clarification or correct typographical errors. Please suggest alternative wording or corrections if you have an editorial comment.
- Content related comments provide technical clarity and comprehensiveness. Please suggest the appropriate technical language. Documents will be reviewed by AOAC and the working group chair(s) for technical accuracy and clarify.
- General comments reflect a perspective on content documented/undocumented in the drafts. Please provide language that documents the perspective or position.
- All comments are due by March 4, 2020. The AOAC team will address all questions and reserves the right to not accept comments received after this deadline.
Click to provide comments on the draft Standard Method Performance Requirements
Questions? Please contact Christopher Dent, Manager, Standards Development & OMA, at email@example.com or 301-924-7077 x 119.