March 18, 2021
DEADLINE: April 30, 2021.
AOAC INTERNATIONAL (AOAC) announces the availability of the following draft Standard Method Performance Requirements®(SMPRs®) for public comment:
In accordance with AOAC policy, these draft documents will be posted for public comment for a period of at least 30 days. The public comment period opens Friday, March 18, 2021 and ends Friday, April 30, 2021. Comments will be compiled and reviewed, and the documents may be revised if necessary, based on comments received.
Comments must be submitted using the form provided. Marked up documents will not be accepted. AOAC requests the following guidelines be observed in providing comments:
- For specific comments, please state the line number and/or range of line numbers in each document for which the comment applies.
- Provide rationale as to why the editor should consider the comment.
- Please specify if the comment is an editorial, content, or general comment.
- Editorial comments provide additional clarification or correct typographical errors. Please suggest alternative wording or corrections if you have an editorial comment.
- Content related comments provide technical clarity and comprehensiveness. Please suggest the appropriate technical language. Documents will be reviewed by AOAC and the working group chair(s) for technical accuracy and clarify.
- General comments reflect a perspective on content documented/undocumented in the drafts. Please provide language that documents the perspective or position.
- All comments are due by April 30. The AOAC team will address all questions and reserves the right to not accept comments received after this deadline.
Please contact Christopher Dent, CASP Program Lead, at [email protected] or 301-924-7077 x 119.