July 25, 2022
AOAC Research Institute (AOAC RI) invites method developers to submit relevant methods that may meet AOAC Standard Method Performance RequirementsSM (SMPR®) 2018.011 for Identification and Quantitation of Selected Pesticide Residues in Dried Cannabis Materials.
Submitted relevant methods will be validated and certified through AOAC RI’s conformity assessment program, Reviewed & RecognizedSM (R2).
- The method developer and an AOAC RI technical consultant prepare a validation outline for validation study protocols in the consulting phase, which are reviewed by an AOAC Volunteer Expert.
- Data from the method developer and one qualified independent laboratory are required, including:
- Method selectivity and demonstrated method performance for all claimed matrices.
- Equipment/component quality assurance.
- Method transferability.
- AOAC RI facilitates expert peer review of the method and validation report.
- Successful methods as described in Application Notes, Method Documents, or Standard Operating Procedures will receive a Certification Mark and Certificate with a unique license number.
- Certification is reviewed annually for renewal.
- Application and program-related fees apply.
If interested and for all questions or inquiries, contact Nora Marshall at [email protected] or Don Gilliland at [email protected]
To submit an application: R2 Method Application