March 25, 2021
DEADLINE: April 14, 2021.
AOAC INTERNATIONAL (AOAC) announces the availability of the following draft standard method performance requirements (SMPR) for Vitamin C:
Open for 30-Day Public Comment Period.
The draft SMPRs represent the stakeholder panel deliberations. In accordance with AOAC standard developing procedures, the draft document must be posted for an open public comment period.
The working group comment period opens on March 10, 2021 and closes on April 14, 2021. Comments will be compiled and reviewed, and the documents may be revised, if necessary, based on comments received.
AOAC requests that the following guidelines be observed in providing comments:
- For specific comments, please state the line number and/or range of line numbers in each document for which the comment applies.
- Provide rationale as to why the editor should consider the comment.
- Please specify if the comment is an editorial, content, or disagreement comment.
- Editorial comments provide additional clarification or correct typographical errors. Please suggest alternative wording or typographical corrections.
- Content-related comments provide technical clarity and comprehensiveness. Please suggest the appropriate technical language. Documents will be reviewed by AOAC for technical accuracy and clarity.
- Disagreement comments reflect a perspective on content documented/undocumented in the drafts. Please provide language that document the perspective or position.
- All comments are due April 14, 2021. The AOAC editorial team will address all questions and reserves the right to not to accept comments received after the deadline.
- Click HERE to view the Vitamin C draft Standard Method Performance Requirements (SMPR).
To copy & paste link in browser: https://form.jotform.com/210827493964163
For general information on how to provide comments, contact Delia Boyd, Senior Manager at [email protected] or via telephone: 301-924-7077 ext. 126.