To submit a method to the AOAC Official Methods℠ Program, individual method authors or method champions must complete an application and submit required documentation and fees as outlined below.
Click here to submit an online application.
- Method manuscript in OMA format (PDF)
- Package insert or user manual (if rapid method or test kit)
- Safety checklist
- Validation protocols (not required if AOAC Consulting Service is used)
- Application fee
- $35,000.00 USD per method for Non-Organizational Affiliates
- $20,000.00 USD per method for Organizational Affiliate
- $10,000.00 USD AOAC Organizational Affiliate Membership
Applications will be processed and an invoice submitted to the applicant’s financial contact within three business days. Invoices may be paid by check, credit card, or wire transfer and payment will be processed within seven business days.
Once remittance is received, staff will set up a teleconference to discuss your method in detail, the Expert Review Panel (ERP) process and answer questions pertaining to the review of your submitted method.
Inquiries on payment status should be addressed to the AOAC Customer Service department. Please have your submission ID number available.
AOAC Consulting Services are also available. Click here to view associated fees and click here to apply.