10th Annual Midyear Meeting
AOAC’s Midyear Meeting brings the scientific community together to address global issues in analytical testing, food safety, and more, providing:
- Unparalleled opportunity for new members and young scientists to observe and learn from leading experts during Working Group, Stakeholder Panel, and Expert Review Panel meetings.
- Discussion of key emerging issues and technologies to get ahead of what is on the horizon.
Convenient participation opportunities for DC-area government personnel.
- Professional training/continuing education.
- Numerous networking opportunities, from formal receptions to informal sidebars.
- AOAC’s innovative Analytical Solutions Forum, a science-based, open meeting where global regulatory and industry stakeholders identify emerging issues and articulate Standard Method Performance Requirements (SMPRs®) needed to eliminate trade barriers, substantiate health claims, and meet or establish regulatory requirements.
- From infant formula and adult nutritionals to cannabis and food authenticity the Midyear Meeting covers a broad range of important issues in analytical and microbiological science.
All meeting events will be held at the Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center (9751 Washington Boulevard, Gaithersburg, Maryland).
AOAC has arranged a discounted room rate of $XXXX/night plus tax. Please book through AOAC’s room registration [link] for this rate. The deadline to book your room is February XX, 2020.
[Add information when available – whether a flat fee like 2019, early bird vs. onsite registration, and member vs. non-member pricing]