February 18, 2020
Each year, the AOAC Official Methods Board recognizes outstanding volunteer commitment and leadership in analytical excellence for team and individual achievement. The Board is currently accepting nominations for the Individual Achievement Award for Technical Service.
- Demonstrates timely, competent, and continuous service in an exemplary manner to a stakeholder panel, ERP, working group, Section, AOAC analytical community, committee, and/or the OMB
- Donates service within the 3 years prior to nomination
- Provides outstanding expert guidance and support in all technical aspects as needed and requested
- AOAC is soliciting nominations for this award
- The deadline for submissions is Friday, February 28, 2020
Submit a nomination >